16 December 2010

Beautiful Stocking Stuffers

I'm almost finished ticking off the gifts on my 'holiday to buy list'...Woo Hoo!  I've done a combo of in-store & online shopping.  Luv the hustle, bustle and unsolicited, but welcomed, opinions of fellow shoppers.  I think that it is the spirit of  season that makes comments from total strangers welcomed...

On the other hand,  I welcome the solitude of spending endless hours quietly perusing virtual boutiques for unique finds.  There's a certain thrill and satisfaction that comes with hearing my family and friends 'oh & ah' while they unwrap their one-of-a-kind gifts.

So needless to say, I am overjoyed with the cute stocking stuffers that I've run across while 'virtual santa shopping'.  They are the amazing handmade  homeware & accessories produced by graphic/interior designer Margarita Lorenzo of the South London-based studio Chocolate Creative






what goodies will you stuff in your stocking?

No comments: