11 January 2013

Friday Fill-In



Yet, but again, I discover another reminder that confirms that,  I have been away too long.  That became very apparent to me while strolling through the many entries of my musings that inspired me to become part of this wonderful space affectionately know as the blogosphere. 

Every Thursday I would eagerly look forward to was visiting a sweet little place in the blogosphere that allowed me to fill-in the blanks of seven one-line sentences with whatever my thoughts could conjure.  And, even more fun, was being able to read the seven sentence fill-in's of countless others who also stopped by, weekly, to share their thoughts.

 The body of the questions/statements are supplied by blog author, and then I get to 'fill-in' my answers.  Sometimes I find that the simplest question/statement can be the most thought provoking.  That's when I quickly jot down my thoughts...in .Pink {of course}.
 
 

1.   Wake up "everybody no more sleeping in bed. No more backward thinking time to think straight
     ahead".
 
2.   When you're not here, my thoughts are of all the fun we had.
 
3.   Every picture is special to its owner.
 
4.   It can never be a little too quiet.
 
5.   Stay with that thought.
 
6.   This can be done in a thousand ways.
 
7.   And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a lavender infused bubble bath, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the museum and Sunday, I want to enjoy the usually warm weather that has been predicted!


... it's great to be back ....

why don't you give it a whirl?

No comments: