05 February 2010

Friday Fill-In



I've done this meme before...I find it: fun, challenging and thought provoking.  But mostly fun.  Even more fun is reading everyone else's fill-in thoughts.  The body of the questions/statements are supplied by blog author, and then I get to 'fill-in' my answers.  Sometimes I find that the simplest question/statement can be the most thought provoking.  That's when I quickly jot down my thoughts...in .Pink {of course}.

#162

1. I know what I know. And I know it well.

2. A month with no 'me time' is the longest month.

3. You can't help but to laugh at the irony of it.

4. Spinning for charity; bring it on!

5. Where have you looked for your piece of the pie?

6. Good solid advice is now available.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of sangria, a great modern novel, and my fireplace. Tomorrow my plans include still more sangria and finishing the great modern novel by my fireplace and Sunday, I want to gaze out of my window at, what is projected to be, twenty-four inches of snow, tune in & out of the Super Bowl...I {luv} the commercials... while taking it all in snuggled by...my fireplace!


5 comments:

April said...

Can totally relate to #2! Heck I get to be a massive grump if I don't get me time in during the week, lol!

Sounds like a lovely wkend (except for all that snow, yikes!) The fireplace sounds heavenly!!

jo.attalife said...

That sounds like a relaxing, wonderful weekend. Heavenly! Wish I were there, lol, but then it wouldn't be heavenly for you anymore. Thanks for reading and commenting on my post!

.pink said...

jo.attalife,

I always say, 'when life gives you 24" of snow, you make the best of it'

Unknown said...

Your weekend plans sound awesome!

.pink said...

JDaniel4's Mom,

Great week...check!

just settling in to for 'Ultimate Football Game'!