22 January 2010

i see you...

....Georgie








{photo via here::special thanx}

A couple of weeks ago, I started this new feature on my blog.  The purpose is to honour the 'Followers' of this blog...as a sign of appreciation. 

This is my way of  saying 'Thank You' for stopping in to visit with me & leaving me blog {luv}.

This post is to specifically thank Georgie, from the 'Decisionally Challenged' part of the blogosphere.  This is one of my favorite posts from her blog- A salute to her children.  {I do find that our family always makes for great blog fodder}.

So, again- 'Thank You', Georgie for 'following'

P.S.- I {luv} your blog!  It's fun, informative & filled with great contests!

...and to all of my 'Followers' - stay tuned in. You're Next!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow THANK you....that is so nice of you....oh wow those are my kids on your blog...I am not sure how i am feeling about that....

.pink said...

Hello Georgia,
The most important thing first- Please accept my most sincerest apology for not seeking your permission/approval prior to posting a photo of your children. By no means,did I intend to violate you/your family's space. Again, Please accept my apology for not being more thoughtful and not exercising more discretion.

Unknown said...

It's all good pink...seriously no worries okay...Thank you though taking the photo down...