22 January 2010

i see you...

....Georgie








{photo via here::special thanx}

A couple of weeks ago, I started this new feature on my blog.  The purpose is to honour the 'Followers' of this blog...as a sign of appreciation. 

This is my way of  saying 'Thank You' for stopping in to visit with me & leaving me blog {luv}.

This post is to specifically thank Georgie, from the 'Decisionally Challenged' part of the blogosphere.  This is one of my favorite posts from her blog- A salute to her children.  {I do find that our family always makes for great blog fodder}.

So, again- 'Thank You', Georgie for 'following'

P.S.- I {luv} your blog!  It's fun, informative & filled with great contests!

...and to all of my 'Followers' - stay tuned in. You're Next!

3 comments:

♥Georgie♥ said...

wow THANK you....that is so nice of you....oh wow those are my kids on your blog...I am not sure how i am feeling about that....

.pink said...

Hello Georgia,
The most important thing first- Please accept my most sincerest apology for not seeking your permission/approval prior to posting a photo of your children. By no means,did I intend to violate you/your family's space. Again, Please accept my apology for not being more thoughtful and not exercising more discretion.

♥Georgie♥ said...

It's all good pink...seriously no worries okay...Thank you though taking the photo down...